Is Frozen Food Real Food?
March is Frozen Food Month
The frozen food aisle is quickly adapting to meet the ever-changing dining habits of consumers. There are over 3,700 frozen options for beginners, parents, chefs, and foodies to choose from.
Frozen foods address a vast amount of cultures and dietary requirements.
- You’ll find what’s trending, whether it’s vegan, ethnic, gluten-free, organic or antibiotic-free meat, in the frozen food section of your local grocery store.
Frozen foods last much longer than fresh food – wasting less food and saving money.
- Perfect portions equal no waste.
- You pay for 100% edible food – no stalks, seeds or rinds.
- Prices stay consistent throughout the year.
The quick freezing process stops the clock and preserves all the nutritional value, freshness and flavor.
- Enjoy your favorite fruits and vegetables, with all the nutritional benefit, all year long.
Keeping your freezer stocked makes meal prep fast and easy.
- You save time in the kitchen… No more picking, cleaning and chopping.
It’s March Frozen Food Month and the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association is encouraging everyone to Savor the Taste of Real Food…Just Frozen!
- Enter for a chance to win a $1000 or $500 supermarket gift card in the March Frozen Food Month $10,000 Sweepstakes on EasyHomeMeals.com.